Monday, September 21, 2009

A Dream Of Something Better

Posted this on the Facebook group last year of a very special little dream I had concerning a very special little beard.


Last night I had a dream of a beautiful Utopian world. All men were bearded and miracles were happening in front of everyone's eyes. People were back to chopping lumber with an ax and wore flannel shirts and work boots. It was weird. Because I wanted to be there. I was sad to awake and see all of the shaven faces all over my city. People that have no idea there is something better out there for them, something woolen and manly.

Zombie.

2 comments:

  1. one day i will have a marvelous beard picture to add to this page. one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had a professor tell me yesterday that you can't trust anyone with too close of a shave.....not kidding! haha! Truth of the matter is.....I agree with him! The beard is on the way.....lets save the world!

    ReplyDelete