Thursday, December 16, 2010

America Is Much Colder Without A Beard.


In these time of economic crisis and uncertainty, you need a beard. May political types sit and waste tax payer money trying to stimulate the economy whether in tax hikes or cuts when the answer is growing right on face of every decent lumberjack providing the trees to make the paper that the politicians are wasting. You only need to grow a beard. Case closed, problem solved. Maybe the administration should let go of the earmarks and grab hold of the whiskers and hold on for a heck of a ride as we watch America become the land of opportunity again. Abe had a beard (Chin curtain, but we will forgive that) and look what he did to restructure this country. Abe understood what current patriots do not. You don't need stimulus bills or paperjam legislation. You need to throw that razor in the garbage before Christmas and make America great again.

You are a little late to the party for those that have just this second after reading my stirring appeal, however, sometimes the last one to the party becomes the very thing that gets the cops called. So don't be afraid or discouraged, anything on the face helps. Just grow.

You may be wondering why I chose this picture of Abraham Lincoln. Good question. I chose it because of the guy shooting the gun. What sets him apart from Abe? That mustache. Folks, a mustache alone is a cop out. He was jealous and had stolen Abe's mustache the night before, thus the chin curtain. All revolutionaries must die. But when they do, they become twice as strong. I don't want to call myself a revolutionary, but maybe I am.


Zom

1 comment:

  1. Profound. Inspiring. I likewise decided to rock the chin curtain this year. In these crazy times I am refering to it as the "no fly" beard as running through an airport at this stage of growth will surely get me put on the list and I am not talking about the one santa checks twice

    The Rockstar

    ReplyDelete